TEAM UMAC's Kids Martial Arts curriculum is designed to motivate and empower children ages 4-12. With over 20 years of working with children, Master Lou Milonas has developed a kid's curriculum which will energize children's mental, physical, and social development while teaching them the Martial Arts skills required for defending themselves against bullies.
Each child will grow and develop a "can do" attitude that will assist them with all aspects of their life and development. Building sound fundamental skills that create a solid foundation. Team UMAC's unique Katsu Do Martial Arts Program is based on traditional and modern martial arts. Kids start of with Kempo Karate as a base for fundamental skills. As they progress we introduce Kung Fu , Jiu Jitsu, Thai Boxing and Judo to create a complete mixed martial arts program.
"Each child will grow and develop a can do attitude"
Kids Benefit from TEAM UMAC's MMA Program By:
- Preparing them to handle any situation i.e. Bully-proofing
- Teaching them how to create goal and work hard to achieve them
- Being involved in a safe and empowering environment
- Reinforcing our shared values of discipline and respect
- Providing them with “life skills” to excel in school and most importantly in life
We offer Kempo Karate, Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai, and MMA for kids.
Come see why kids love TEAM UMAC MMA.